Monday, August 20, 2007

Me Ma

"Me Ma" is the phrase that Mimi says a lot. I'm not sure what it means, but if she is yelling it and reaching for something, let's say milk, then I will say "say please" and she will immediately quiet down and whisper "Me Ma". She also learned to say "ah man!" and I'm not sure how...
We went miniature golfing this week. I think Superman may like hockey better, or at least he plays golf as if it were hockey. I'll try to figure out how to post videos and you can see for yourself.
My sister came up for the weekend and we had cake for her birthday. That is now one of Mimi's favorite words. In an effort to find something that Mimi will eat (besides cake) Greg gave her raisin bran, she LOVES it. What 18-month-old chooses that over Cheerios?

You may notice that Superman's hair is getting long and is getting in his eyes. At breakfast the other day he said, "I can't see because my hair is hurting my eyes. "

Just a note: Mimi has been asking to sit on the toilet lately. I'll spare you any details, but today, she produced. Wouldn't it be amazing if my two children were potty trained with in a year of each other? I won't get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment