I love Paul McCartney, I just do. Our "Superman" loves Superman, he talks about him ALL the time. A few weeks ago Greg and I celebrated the 13th anniversary of the day we met by buying Paul's latest album. On the back of the CD there was this spare picture ready to peel off and stick anywhere. Superman saw it where Greg had hung it up in the kitchen for me to look at anytime of the day. He has no idea who it is, but decided that he knew what it is that Paul is doing in this picture, this is what he said:"See this guy? He's turning into Superman"Sunday, October 7, 2007
Paul McCartney/Superman
I love Paul McCartney, I just do. Our "Superman" loves Superman, he talks about him ALL the time. A few weeks ago Greg and I celebrated the 13th anniversary of the day we met by buying Paul's latest album. On the back of the CD there was this spare picture ready to peel off and stick anywhere. Superman saw it where Greg had hung it up in the kitchen for me to look at anytime of the day. He has no idea who it is, but decided that he knew what it is that Paul is doing in this picture, this is what he said:"See this guy? He's turning into Superman"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment