Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick Or Treat

This is what Superman says at the door: "I'm Superman, this is my sister, she's a ladybug" He then says "Trick or Treat" and then "Thank you".
Mimi says "Ween!" for Happy Halloween and "De Du" for Thank you.

We trick-or-treated with two boys from our street, it was really fun, but even funnier was how many grown-ups came along-2 for every kid! I'll put more pictures up later.
Superman didn't want a whole suit, just jeans and a t-shirt (just like me). And I didn't want him to wear red underpants on the outside:) Good thing it was a warmish night or he would have had to wear a coat and then if all you saw were his pant legs, you would have NO idea what he was.
Mimi getting down to the Halloween music. Can you see her tiny antenna?

No comments:

Post a Comment