Superman is front and center for Jiggle Bells. 3 feet in front of the other children. He does NOT take after me in that way.
Mimi is in the middle, (if you click on the picture, you will get a close up and you will see her in the BACK, not the front) the lighting is terrible. She also loved being on stage. Our ward did the nativity with ALL 30+ nursery children. It was adorable. Mimi was among the very youngest, dressed as angels. I could never have imagined how cute this would be, so I never would have thought of doing this. I was recently released as the Primary President, our current one and nursery leader are much more creative.
The kids with Santa. She liked him much better this year. See that kiss? Here is last year's picture as a reference. Mimi calls Santa "noman" (snowman), Superman used to call him "the gentleman". I kind-of don't feel like correcting them, it's so cute.
How unfair is it that they grow so fast?Happy Birthday, Brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment