Today was a morning I did not want to get out of bed--it's too cold, even for me. But excitement arrived when my friend called saying she may be in labor and would I come over and watch her girls. I was so glad to have a reason to get up, and it felt good to help. Truth is, not much happened this week I feel I can share, mostly potty training incidents, and I won't publish that. I'll have to be creative.

I realize that you may not be amazed at what Mimi said today, but I was, it was so direct and clear. She came to me and said "Help, cow, stuck" I thought it was just babble, but she lead me to her toy cow that actually was stuck and in need of help.
PS, the bag on Mimi's head was designed by MY friend who works at Trader Joe's. I tell people this all the time, but only the cool ones are impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment