Monday, May 26, 2008

This is comedy

At some point Mimi decided that her pj's are worn like this--
Footee pj's on the bottom, less warm pj's "on top!"
This morning, after Greg changed her diaper and didn't put the pants back on I hear Superman say:"How can such a good girl wear no pants?"

Funny story about this picture: I went to take the picture, but I accidentally turned the camera off in stead. These 3 weren't fazed, they froze with their smiles until I was ready to take the picture-- all 3 of the them. It's a well known fact that the Greg's family on his mother's side always know where the camera is, and are ready to pose at a moment's notice. Clearly they do not take after my side of the family who have photo albums full of people with their faces covered up by their hands, or are ripped out post-printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment