Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

The School where Superman will start is about a half mile away. We wanted to walk as that will be the preferred delivery method. However, we have no morning schedule to support this, and we left the house with enough time to be late. So we drove about half way and started walking at that point.

Here is Superman in that parking lot.

The next picture is our trail of tears. Once again the federal government has interfered with our lives. The first time, he was marked with the permanent stain of a social security number. Vaccination was a series of sharp pains. Now, we have started the long bludgeoning that is a grade school education. Superman is excited to take this step, and we all were too at that age. But we are going to miss the puncher.


Mimi announced in the car, "I want [Superman] at home with me!"

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's better than Mimi crying, "Baby School! Baby School!" all the way to school every day. Is her sweatshirt too small for her? I think I thought it was going to be too big. Don't remember now... that was 6 whole weeks ago!

    How cute is that boy?

    p.s. I could totally tell that this post was from Greg. He must have gone to school with a bunch of Communists!

    ReplyDelete