It's cold and yucky outside, and we are playing the part by staying in PJ's all day and playing with whatever we can find around the house. Here's her "boots". She LOVES this basket. I can't keep anything in it.
I have some adorable pictures of you kids doing similar things. The ones that come to mind are of Sonya with a funny hat and a balloon under the front of her shirt. Also, of Tina with her "kini" and winter hat and gloves. I'll get the pictures out and you can tell me how to post them on the blog
I have some adorable pictures of you kids doing similar things. The ones that come to mind are of Sonya with a funny hat and a balloon under the front of her shirt. Also, of Tina with her "kini" and winter hat and gloves. I'll get the pictures out and you can tell me how to post them on the blog
ReplyDelete