Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greg Gibby, A.S.A

This Summer Greg passed enough exams to become an A.S.A. Officially it means he is an Associate in the Society of Actuaries. Unofficially it means that I can brag about his hard work. He studied for days and weeks, months and years so that he can now sign papers and have more responsibilities at work, as well as more letters after his name. We've been so busy this year that I didn't realize that I hadn't mentioned it on the blog. I am correcting that now--who knows? maybe someone out there wants to know about the parents of Indiana and Mimi:)

The above picture is from the out door Bar-B-Q party we had in his honor. It of course poured and poured rain with thunder and lightning. We adjusted and crammed everyone into our little place. The food stayed dry, but most of the people did not.

Way to go, Greg!

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOO

    Congratulations Greg! Now, to find that perfect job in Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to catch up on your blog. The kids are sure getting grown up! Have a great 2009!

    ReplyDelete