Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break Day 2




Tuesday=Ikea
Yeah, you may think it's not that exciting, but the company was TERRIFIC! At the last minute I asked my friend (who also randomly moved from Boston to the Ohio area) to meet up and she suggested Ikea in Cincinnati, how could I say no? It's what we loved doing in Boston anyway, so we met up and had wonderful time!

6 comments:

  1. Ah-hah! So you are the "friend from Boston" Char Lyn referred to on her Facebook Page-- How fun that you guys can get together and play! We miss baby Che-Che as my boys call him (and still ask about him). Next time you see her, give them both a big hug from us! It looks like your Spring Break is off to a fun start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, It was so great to see you yesterday! Your blogging puts me to shame. I haven't posted since my holiday letter in Jan.

    Oh, and thanks for the potty chair picture. Love the fact that will every color out, Che is sitting on the pink one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy them an ice cream cone from me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! and then Mimi got car sick on the way home and "frowed" on her flower shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO ENVIOUS. I want to be at IKEA with you two!!!

    ReplyDelete