The hospitals canceled all sibling preperation classes because of the flu, so I got a bunch of books and videos trying to get Mimi ok with some of the spotlight not being on her.
Names thought up by the kiddos and my sisters:Ticklish, Lilly, Baby, PonyBoy (from the Outsiders), Vera or Sean (named after my mom-Shauna or my dad-Vereald) Can you remember any of the other ones? Lately Indiana is set on Max
With 3 weeks away we have a few names in mind, but we're still open for suggestions...not that I will agree to any here, I'll use a nickname, of course.
I do like the name of Jackson. How about that? Mom
ReplyDeleteSpartacus is still available. . . :)
ReplyDeleteSpartacus, Hum? and the nickname would be "cus".
ReplyDeleteWhat about Beval? It means like the wind.
ReplyDeleteI love Thomas' face in the first picture! Now if you can just snap a pic of him giving the new baby a bottle with the same face! :)
ReplyDeleteI like both ticklish and max actually. Glenn is off the table?
ReplyDelete