1-one scarf
2-one mask that Indiana made for school
3-one pencil and one book of Ken Ken
4-one story book
5-one blanket
6-two worried looks
Those are the things that Indiana and Mimi brought to me as I lay on the couch most of the day yesterday with food poisoning. Thanks to Greg and his mom for taking the kiddos so I could rest!
Mimi:"Um, dad, you pick out my bedtime stories, I'm gonna check on mom."
Indiana:"I'm going to bring down this toy for mom to play with"
Mimi:"I'm gonna set this timer, when it beeps, you'll feel better
WHAT?! Did you call your VT so they could bring you a good book or vacuum your house? They would do that for you! Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeletemaurisa walker
your VT
what sweet kids you have, even if they are crazy most of the time. can't wait to see them!
ReplyDelete