Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On the Farm

Ahh, one more exam over with. Now it's time for fun. For our first adventure we visited our friends in Indiana. They moved there just about the same time we moved to Ohio and yet this is only the 3rd time we've seen each other.
At first Mimi was nervous about the little kitties, but she obviously warmed up to them.
Friend:"Is this going to end up on Pasta and Sauce?"
Me:"Yes"
We took advantage of their big property to practice some baseball.
Their baby kindly let our baby sleep in his crib:)


They have this really cool, old farmhouse that they renovated. I was so jealous!
Beautiful garden, puts mine to shame!

4 comments:

  1. ummm...are mimi's shorts on backwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, yes, yes she does have her shorts on backwards. And oddly enough I knew you would point it out! He he. I know you all too well. Did you also happen to notice she is hugging the back end of the kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha...yes, in fact, i did also notice that. both are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soccer class! Love the trip!

    I didn't notice that Mimi's shorts were on backwards. Then again I didn't notice Will's pants were on backwards yesterday until Lars pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete