good grief, I saw that dish full of lettuce and tomatoes and "first Crop" and gasped. I thot you were getting tomatoes already. Of course it's more reasonable that the lettuce is your first crop and it looks wonderful. Good job!
i was more distracted by that big bowl full of cheese than the fresh produce. but i have to admit i can't wait until i have my own yard someday to plant stuff...even if it's just basil. i'm sure i can't even kill that plant!
good grief, I saw that dish full of lettuce and tomatoes and "first Crop" and gasped. I thot you were getting tomatoes already. Of course it's more reasonable that the lettuce is your first crop and it looks wonderful. Good job!
ReplyDeletei was more distracted by that big bowl full of cheese than the fresh produce. but i have to admit i can't wait until i have my own yard someday to plant stuff...even if it's just basil. i'm sure i can't even kill that plant!
ReplyDelete