It's been a while since I've blogged about the house. Since we have been busy doing little things, and not really focusing on one single room, I really haven't seen the point. But this weekend I decided that I wanted to do something about this ceiling fan.
This room is so big and empty and it connects to most of the downstairs, so that fan has been an eye-sore.
This room is so big and empty and it connects to most of the downstairs, so that fan has been an eye-sore.
I totally put off changing this fan because I thought we would have to spend $120+ on a new fan. But then my brilliant friend Tamera showed me how she spray painted some door hinges and that got me thinking. I could probably just spray paint our ugly fan and add a new light fixture!
One project completed!
You may notice that the walls are a shade of my favorite blue, that project is NOT yet complete.
One project completed!
You may notice that the walls are a shade of my favorite blue, that project is NOT yet complete.

Excellent job. It looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have known that was the same fan. It does look so much better.
ReplyDeleteseeing the kiddos on the ladder reminded me that Wipe Out is starting again tonight. I'm sure you already know that, though.
What a great idea! I'll have to steal that one!
ReplyDeleteAs you know, the ceiling fan in our tv room is exactly like your old one. It's ok in my house, as I'll probably never get around to changing it. It does it's job.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I saw this!! Looks great, I'll copy!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good...... it looks great!
ReplyDelete