Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day and Chicago


When we moved to Ohio I thought we'd visit Chicago and our friends who live there many times. Two years later I'm kicking myself that we haven't gone before! Here we are with our friends the Broughs (from Boston) by their home and Lake Michigan. We had such a good time!
Greg:"When I was little and we would visit the city with my Grandparents, we would drive right here under the Chicago Stock Exchange."

Oak Park, SO amazing!
Mimi and Baby checking out one of the Frank Lloyd Wright houses.
Seriously, one of the best days ever!
Greg SO wanted a good Chicago Hot Dog--Super Dawgs
Playing by Lake Michigan.

Can you spot the 4 brides in this shot? We saw a few dozen this day.
The one thing I wanted to do was see Mimi see more Dinosaurs. On the advise of several people that know Mimi's love of Dinosaurs we visited the Field Museum. It did not disappoint.
There was even space for Baby to play. The sign read:"Infants and Toddlers, be aware"


1 comment:

  1. While we were waiting for Sonya to be born, I went with my mom, sister Carleen, and Bruce to play in Lake Michigan. Life goes in circles. Thanx for the picts!!

    ReplyDelete