Monday, October 4, 2010

Dill Chicken

Many years ago I babysat for a girl who was about 4 1/2, I'll call her Kay. She said funny things that we still quote to this day. Her funny sayings were one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog and I hoped that my kiddos would provide as much fun as she did. Today's quote is in her honor.

11 years ago, Kay, speaking about her Dill Chicken:"Who put GRASS on my chicken?"

Sunday night, Indiana, speaking about his Dill Potatoes:"This is HOT grass!"
__________

Me:"You are too silly"
Mimi:"I'm NOT silly enough"
__________

Me:"Let's go to Indiana's soccer game. I bet your friend Georgia will be there"
Mimi:"I don't want to go!"
Me*sing-song voice*:"I don't believe you."
Mimi*sing-song voice*:"I believe Georgia won't be there"

2 comments:

  1. OOOooooohhhhh do you sometimes get the feeling she's too smart for her own good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...she is NOT silly enough.

    ReplyDelete