Monday, November 29, 2010

Earth


In the last post, my friend suggested in the comment section that I change Baby's nickname to Yoda. I like it.

I like it so much I'm also changing Indiana's nickname to Parker. As in Peter Parker.

I may change my mind again. We'll see.

Anyway, on to this week's quote.
__________

Me:"I don't think I have anything funny to post for tomorrow"

*Later*

Mimi:"Mom, I love Earth... because we live on it."

Well said, Mimi.

4 comments:

  1. Your posts just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are Yoda and Parker staring at each other so closely because they think they're looking in a time machine/mirror? Because seriously, they look so much like each other it's crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they look a lot alike but Indy looks like a Gibby and Baby looks like a Dickerson. weird how that happened.

    You know me.... I don't like change so I may keep calling them by their old names for a while.

    ReplyDelete