Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter/Anniversary

 Greg:"What nice Easter clothes!" Looking to me as if I bought them or something.
Me:"All these are from aunt Sonya"
Greg:"ALL the clothes?!"





 I didn't take pictures of the ham, the guests, or the family, but I did take a shot of this beauty. 

Dozen down 
Dozens to go
-To me from Greg on our 12th anniversary

These chocolates looked so good it was tough to eat them.  One of our favorite cupcake shops now sells super cool chocolates--just another reason not to diet. 

8 comments:

  1. how come it looks like the smallest kid has the biggest basket of candy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the chocolates from Pink Moon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Happy Clothes! Happy Egg Hunt! Happy Anniversary! Happy Quilt Blog Background! (I love it! Did you create it?) Happy Chocolates!

    I described them to Lars as being "wicked." You guys are still sending out the Boston-vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, because Mimi likes the tiny one, and Parker likes the blue one, so Baby is left with that one. Seems silly to me too.

    Sonya, you guessed it!

    Adrianne, it's Bawhstan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversay, btw. 12 years flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma bought the girls matching Easter dresses. Yeah for relatives who like to shop! The food all looks delish. I've been off sugar for 15 days, and "they" say the craving go away. "They" lie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it was a lie. That's why I've never given up sugar.

    ReplyDelete