Did you go to Cub Scout Day Camp? ALL DAY LONG? Did you get heat exhaustion? Did you get so sick you could barely see straight? And then on the way home throw up in the car in front of 2 cub scouts? Umm, that's WHILE driving! Then continue to throw up in the bushes and freak out your 3 children?
No? Just me? Huh.
When I turned around from taking this picture...
this is what I saw...
and in my head, I heard this:
HAN Boba Fett?! Boba Fett?! Where?



You forgot to say you threw up in a Tupperware sandwich container. Very important detail.
ReplyDeleteYou have the same beautiful smile that you had when we met. The joy in your eyes explodes into the frame. You are thinking of a joke that I want to hear.
ReplyDeleteI see the picture of you expressing such happiness, and I know how much you hurt that day. You are tougher than the rest.
Ugh. That's terrible. Seriously -you are tough.
ReplyDelete