I've been in denial that summer is ending, but since school starts THIS week, well, I've got to face the truth...
Here's a few goodies from the past few weeks.
Mimi, as she's about to bite into a cheese burger:"All cheesed UP!"
__________
We finally added a rope swing to our big front tree. I love this tree so much it doesn't even bother me that we have 30+bags of leaves each Fall.
A silly face for Yoda. I think he was experimenting with a smile.
We went to the State Fair for the first time. We went early in the morning, NO lines!
Greg took Parker and Mimi on the sky ride. Mimi wished she hadn't gone on it at first.
Random picture that Greg took, meat of course.
I opted to walk Yoda to the end of the ride.
Parker and Mimi's first roller coaster ride (I think anyway).
Mimi asks for cotton candy whenever she sees it, at the grocery store, for example. That's just wrong. Cotton candy is for things like a fair, or the circus. She was pretty happy to finally get some fluffy pink stuff. Look at the size of that bag! And that was a small! Hello!
Our day was pleasantly less expensive because we have a AAA membership. I believe it's the first time we've even used the card for a discount.
Lots of sprinkler time during this crazy hot summer.
We started going to the science museum again.
The day we went was so empty, so we were able to do stuff I don't normally have patience to wait in line for. For example Yoda is sitting in a window that looks into a big water tank. That light in front of him is a remote controlled camera, and it's pointed right at Yoda.
In this picture Parker is working the controls and if you squint, you can see Yoda on the screen. Normally this part is so popular that we don't get to be in both places. What a treat:)
More of the summer wrap up to come....
















that's what I needed, a whole lot of picts of the grandkids! Grandma fix. Thanx. I see the purple octopus is holding up..
ReplyDelete