Yoda is completely obsessed with trucks and tools. And both those things are in his limited vocabulary.
Carrots in our garden!
We surprised Parker with a 1/2-birthday celebration. Since his real birthday is so close to Christmas, I feel kinda bad. He's mostly a good sport about it, but recently he asked if his birthday would ever be far away from Christmas. I asked him why and he said because he'd like to have a new toy some other time of year. I really don't buy toys for no reason, so he doesn't get much stuff during the year. So one Saturday we went out for his favorite breakfast--Pancakes, and made a list on the top of the place-mat of what he might like to do. We surprised ourselves with many things on the list. He chose to spend some of his 1/2-birthday money at the toy store, and spend some more at an arcade.






wow! carrots. Do you know how hard carrots are supposed to be to grow. Mike Hamberlin had trouble with them.
ReplyDeleteYoda is so cute in his car.
a half birthday celebration... you're a genius! (from the sash)
ReplyDelete