Monday, January 16, 2012
Mimi
Mimi:"What are we having for breakfast?
Me:"Bacon and Eggs."
Mimi:"Now that's what I call winter dinner...I mean snack!"
Me:"Breakfast?"
Mimi:"Yeah, breakfast!"
__________
Greg had just finished with the fireplace and had a bit of soot on his hands as he went to floss Mimi's teeth, she was surprised:"Why are your hands burned!?"
He washed them.
__________
We were distracted with something while Mimi played the piano very sweetly (she doesn't actually know any songs besides the first few measures of "Mary had a little lamb"). When we asked about the music she told us:"A played two songs. One was called 'Falling Rain'. The other one was called 'Joker Card'."
Later, I saw this on the piano propped up like music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love how you document what the kids say. Everything is so cute and real. Mimi is such a sweetheart.
ReplyDelete