Monday, May 7, 2012

Sleep and the Farm

The question we ask most mornings:
Me:"How was your sleep?"
Mimi:"Good."

The question I asked this morning:
Me:"How was your sleepy?"
Mimi:"Good... I mean goody."
____________

Greg reading a book to Parker
Parker:"Where are you on the page?"
Greg, points and says:"Here.  Why?"
Parker:"Because if you fall asleep I can tell you where you were reading."
____________

Mimi reading before bedtime with a small lamp, but it got unplugged
Mimi:"My lamp ran out of brightness!"

____________

Our friends have an acre or 2 and they invited a bunch of families over for a BBQ.  I LOVED it there.  I want to move in.  Smelly chickens and all.  They even gave tractor rides! 





1 comment:

  1. shauna.dickersonMay 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM

    very fun quotes, all of them. That farm looks like a wonderful place. So lucky you get to go there.

    ReplyDelete