Here they are...
Parker on the last day of 3rd grade...
Parker on the 1st day of 3rd grade

Mimi on the last day of Kindergarten
Mimi on the 1st day of Kindergarten
Mimi's darling bus driver let Yoda on the bus the last day of school. She rode bus #86, so Yoda often asks to see this picture by yelling "86!"
The fun thing is that back in 2009, Parker rode the same bus with the same driver and she let Mimi sit for a minute too.
There are lots of reasons that I don't home school, and here's a couple of them, both Mimi's and Parker's teachers were so great this year. I loved working with them. I didn't get a picture of Parker's extra-help-teacher, but he'll have her again next year. Also super. I could never do the amazing job that they do.
If you're wondering what's on Parker's face, he met up with the rough
bark of a tree while playing with Nerf swords with friends. I've been putting
scare gel on it to keep it from scaring, and he's mad. He'd like to
have a scare, he hasn't told me why though.
I made a very low-tech surprise for them to find when they got home.
"Welcome to Summer"
Water balloons
It took them a minute to catch on, but they finally got it.
We invited the next door neighbors and they had lots of fun.














very clever "welcome to summer" party. you have very lucky kids.
ReplyDelete