Monday, September 10, 2012

Some quotes and pictures...

From Mimi...

On the 3rd day of school Mimi said:"Is it STILL a school day???!!!"
__________

Mimi after her ballet class:"Ballerina's tired..."
__________

From Parker...


Me:"We're off to Home Depot"
Parker:"I want to go to Home Home"
__________

Me:"How are these books?"
Parker:"I've got a sweet tooth for them!"
__________

(when one of our children is being cranky we will sometimes call them "crank-master")

Parker:"Can I have this?"
Me:"Only if I can call you crank-master."
Parker (who knows the difference between a master and an apprentice):"I'm not a crank-master, I'm a crank-apprentice!"
__________



Yoda helped bring in the groceries and this is what he did with them :) 

2 comments:

  1. A kid who knows the difference between a master and an apprentice? One whose father has been teaching him chess for years. Chess is not for the average person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, a kid who watched Star Wars 100 times. :)

    ReplyDelete