Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Parker's Pet

10.24.12

If I had any pet it would be big. My

pet would be named Kingie.

He would have a big main. The

pet would also eat strangers and

criminals. It would be in a huge

cage. My pet would growl and roar.

I would feed it with enormous stake.

Those are some of the clues of my

pet.


Parker wrote this and I was so proud.  He hasn't enjoyed writing much, but he works with some amazing people at school that helped him get to this point.  The boy has ideas, it's just tough to get them on paper.  We don't have a pet, and I think the kiddos are starting to resent it :)

2 comments:

  1. Eat Strangers AND criminals? that is amazing he would put that in there. One thing I'll always remember enjoying when I'm out there is writing with Parker in his Sunday night journal. I'm very proud you work with him on this skill. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet writing.

    Only eight more years and I can get a pet. ;)

    ReplyDelete