Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Movie


A few notes:
  • The kids came up with the story themselves.  They drew the storyboard and did half the camerawork.
  • I made no attempt to clarify their vision.
  • It is supposed to be silent.  I couldn't mute the ambient sounds in the editor.
  • They enjoy fainting on screen.
  • And nonsense.
  • When Mimi is wearing a hat, the sign above her shoulder shows files that signify that she smells like garbage.  The flies don't show up very well.
  • The whole process took about 5 hours.  Writing, shooting and editing. I used this editor. It has a sharp learning curve.
  • As soon as we were done, Mimi said, "Let's do it again!"  She has completed the next storyboard.

5 comments:

  1. Very wonderful. Your family is very wonderful and unique and special. If the whole country was like you the future would be secure. Thank you all, love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it -- So fun to hear from you :)

      Delete
  3. that's serious stuff! and hilarious (this is jill)

    ReplyDelete