Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweets

For the school's International Dessert Night we made Welsh Cakes -- yummy.  

Yoda was crying about his breakfast.
"Too much!  Too much!" he yelled, he wanted the glass to have lots of milk and the bowl to have lots of cereal just like the picture on the box.  So silly.  I wouldn't give him tons because I knew he wouldn't eat it all, but I set up everything like the photo and that made him feel a little better.  The monster truck stood in for the berries...

2 comments:

  1. i was wondering what kind of dessert you found for that...i mean, you know that kind of stuff is important to me. (this is jill)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember when I!! was a child and we did international things. Specifically I remember Jill in a Scandanavia type costume. Nice to know some things stay (almost) the same.

    ReplyDelete