Monday, May 13, 2013

Off to sleep

If you squint you can see the little green ears of his favorite bunny sticking out of his blanket...

When Yoda couldn't fall asleep last night I offered him a cup of water
Yoda:"No, I have water in me."
Me:"Do you want some milk?"
Yoda:"No, I just want myself."
 __________

Greg:"I have no understanding why I'm awake right now.".
__________

*One more**Updated, again*

The other night while putting Yoda down we talked about my sister having a baby and how we'll go out to visit them.
Yoda:"I'll give Jill's new baby my bunny.  And they give me the Cars helmet.  Then you can go to the bunny store and buy me a new bunny."

Or here is bunny playing trains with Yoda.  There's no way Yoda would let go of his best friend, but it was nice of him to offer :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the comments your family makes. I can just hear Parker saying that "I just want myself" they are all such good sleepers, (except Greg, apparently)

    ReplyDelete
  2. then he said that you could go to the bunny store and buy him a new bunny. that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that part, I'll update that now :) He says so many silly things, it's hard to keep up!

      Delete
  3. he is a silly kid. but it was really nice of him to offer his prized bunny up. i'm sure the baby will appreciate it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That child is soooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete