Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer

I thought the kiddos would enjoy learning how to cook something.  The goal is that they will each cook their choice 5 times this summer. 

 Mimi chose "sandwiches".  I insisted she be more specific, but she couldn't think of anything.  So I offered up grilled cheese, and she was cool with that.  She did a great job!  


 Without hesitation Parker chose spaghetti and meatballs.  He stayed with it, even though it takes a while from start to finish.  It was all very tasty. 

Also without hesitation Yoda picked pizza.  I wasn't sure he had it in him to do real dough with yeast, so we settled on English muffin pizzas.  They were a hit. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this. We're having Mommy Cooking and Cleaning this summer, but I didn't give Will much of a choice. In fact today, before lunch, he said, "Mom, I don't want to make ramen. Why do you keep having me to make it?" He made it twice for lunch in June. I'm definitely going to ask him for his input. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete