Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Reunion

Greg's family got together for a fun family reunion last month!  It was a very fun and busy weekend.  I haven't been able to make a blog post worthy of how much fun it was, but summer is over, so I thought I better get something up here!  Here are some highlights...



 Zoo trip with a big picnic...




 Playing at the park in downtown Columbus...




 Science Museum...

 Baseball game...

 The most unique day was a trip out in the country.  We rode in a big party bus all together! 
 Then we went to a very awesome picnic spot, some of the kiddos went by horse and buggy! 

 We ate next to a very scenic covered bridge

 
We played in the river a little. 


 And went out to eat.  

The Gibbys know how to party!  Thanks for all the fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking at your blog, it seems like you are ALWAYS doing something wonderful with the kids. I know regular life gets in there sometime.

    ReplyDelete