This week I'm exhausted and I think I figured out why...
On Thursday we had Yoda's 4th birthday party...
I bought a cake!?!? A mommy first for me and I don't even feel guilty. Yoda saw this cake at Costco and said,"I changed my mind, I want to buy a cake."
The cake was so giant, we only ate half of it! The rest is hidden away for after the holidays.
The cake was so giant, we only ate half of it! The rest is hidden away for after the holidays.
_______________
On Friday I hosted Mimi's Girl Scout troop...12 sugar-ed up 8-year-olds!
_____________
On Saturday we hosted Yoda's first "friend-party"
I did bake cupcakes for this one :)
__________
But in addition to that I had normal Girl
Scout meeting, Mimi had 2 birthday parties to attend so we ran her
around for that. That's not even counting all the normal stuff that happens, oh
yeah! and there's Christmas planning and activities to attend as well!
AHHH!
I also went to Yoda's end-of-the-year party. He's so sassy!











the cupcakes and the cake both look deeeelickous! my mouth is watering right now.
ReplyDeleteAnd I keep looking for the nativity scene on my blog!!!! KIDDING! Just reading about your week makes me tired. I'm not even sure I ever had a week like that when I was mom.
ReplyDelete