Monday, January 13, 2014

Is it too late for a Christmas post?


My mom painted this little nativity for me.  It fits altogether as a puzzle. 


Cookies from Grandma and from our neighbor! 

Mimi borrowed Nana's bells and learned a song for a Christmas concert at church.  

Mom made us this sweet Christmas tree skirt


We finally learned to Skype -- I'm so behind the times! 

Christmas day was slow and quiet.....








I'm kinda happy about how much stuff I was able to make this year.  I feel like I've been too lazy, busy, distracted to finish anything lately.  But somehow I carved out some time to make...
 My mom's sugar cookies!  
 

 

A cub scout shadow box for Parker.  
A stuffed creeper also for Parker. 
Bracelets for my sisters.  
A taggie toy for my new little niece.  
A lunch box for my sister to take to work.  
And I got everything wrapped and mailed and didn't have to send it all over-night!  It was a miracle... a Christmas miracle even! 
 

 Parker ran up to his room and read many of his new comic books that he got for his birthday and for Christmas. 
 
 Assembling toys, Lego sets, etc.....

It was a good year.  How was yours? 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not too late for a Christmas post. And thanks for sharing your Christmas miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my bracelet and my lunch bag! Also, when I saw that last picture of you, I thought it was me for a second!

    ReplyDelete