Yoda took Sport-ies for Short-ies this past month. Poor kid gets so lonely without his big brother and sister around. They played different sports each week, t-ball, soccer, hurdles, football, etc. The last week they played fun games and had an obstacle course. He did the whole thing in 33 seconds and he tells EVERYONE!
As Yoda ran down the hill, I got a little nervous...
Me, "be careful, watch out!"
Yoda, "I'm watching out!"
__________
Yoda, "Dad, do you want some chips while we wait for our food?"
Greg, "No, I'll just wait for the food."
Yoda, "I'm going to wait too AND eat my chips."
__________
sport-ies for Short-is. How cute is that?? I love programs like that for my kids. I remember there was program like this for Bruce. He was able to "skip" like it really is supposed to be and the teacher was impressed. Not many kids that age can skip.
ReplyDeleteyoda is so wise for his young age...always a good idea to wait AND eat chips
ReplyDelete