Friday, July 25, 2014

Parker

WARNING, TONGUE pictures. 

Nothing graphic, just thought I'd let you know, feel free to not look :) 

Parker was born with a tongue-tie.  I got a variety of advice over the years, but we did nothing until this summer.  The dentist said in years to come a tongue-tie could loosen gums and teeth, so when Parker was ready the dentist laser-ed the extra tissue off.  It hurt more then the dentist said it would, but Parker was a good sport.  Here's the before and afters...


Parker Before, Mimi as reference...

He's really stretching it in this one.  It hurts him to have it this far.


 After, looks NORMAL! 

2 comments:

  1. Parker really is generally a good sport about everything. Proud of you little grandson. (Not so little anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? It is not normal for your tongue to be this way? Have I been tongue-tied my whole life and not known it?
    --Adrianne

    ReplyDelete