Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Best Summer EVER!

It never really got that hot!  Today it's supposed to be 90 degrees for the first time I can remember!

But because it never got that hot we didn't do some of the hot things on our Summer List.  No lake, no washing the car, I think we played in the sprinkler one time. 

So out of 61 things I had in mind to do this summer we did a total of 23!  Bummer!

A few of the things we should have done...

Backyard camping
Bowling
Cook with mom
Farmers Market
Make ice cream
Museum
PJ day!


A few things we did do and didn't take photos

Have lunch with dad
Summer reading program
Make cookies
Meteor Shower

Here's #52 S'mores...


(a ridiculous photo)




One last thing!  Parker made a goal to ride his bike 50 miles this summer and he did it! 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm really proud of you, Parker. Making a goal is easy enough, but to accomplish it? That is awesome. Very wonderful pictures, as always. You could still camp out in the back yard, call it "after summer" activity.

    ReplyDelete