Monday, September 1, 2014

Foodie and Photobomb

Occasionally Yoda sits at the table like this...


and this comes to mind...






While taking this Charlie-Brown-type photo, Mimi decided to jump in. 

Then Yoda jumped in the photo I was trying to take of her and her new boots. 


++++++++++++
Also, we went to a place I've been meaning to go for a LONG while.  It's a diner that has all sorts of doughnuts and stuff.  Parker got the burger and I got the breakfast sandwich, both have a doughnut instead of a bun.  It read "basically it's the best thing ever" and it was.  Calories smalories...



4 comments:

  1. Does Yoda realize he looks like Charlie Brown when he does that?

    Who got the pancakes in that picture? I think I would have to have all three and whatever else is on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoda probably looks like that because he has to eat salad :(

    ReplyDelete