Pictures and Quotes from Parker, Mimi, and Yoda
You forgot to mention that Greg built it!
That doll bed is AWESOME. Also, the picture is hilarious. So, you sent the bed out already?
did you notice the little afgan? It's one that my mom mad, like the big ones she sent everyone.
Greg made the bed, Grandma made the afgan, we're so CRAFTY! And I dropped a gallon of paint on the floor while painting it... Yes, we sent it already, I was excited to see how she liked it.
You forgot to mention that Greg built it!
ReplyDeleteThat doll bed is AWESOME. Also, the picture is hilarious. So, you sent the bed out already?
ReplyDeletedid you notice the little afgan? It's one that my mom mad, like the big ones she sent everyone.
ReplyDeleteGreg made the bed, Grandma made the afgan, we're so CRAFTY!
ReplyDeleteAnd I dropped a gallon of paint on the floor while painting it...
Yes, we sent it already, I was excited to see how she liked it.