Friday, January 16, 2015

Exam Results!

Foto: +Karla Vidal








Hooray!  Greg passed his exam! 

We're not totally sure what he'll do next (take the last exam, take a longer exam, take a break, plan to take an additional 3 more exams--I'm not kidding, or something else), but for now we're dancing! 

We haven't always had good news, thanks for sticking with us through the good and the not so good :)

5 comments:

  1. YEAH GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and Yeah for Val, Parker, Mimi, and Yoda! Cause I know it's a family effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Greg!! We are soooooo gonna party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip hip hooray!!! That is such good news. You all deserve a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SOOO wonderful. I've been wondering, but didn't want to bug you!!! That is the cutest little video. Love it. I figured Gregg knows the material, it's just a matter of his place on the Bell curve. I'm sure the atmosphere in your house this weekend is happy!!

    ReplyDelete