While Aunt Sonya was here we ventured up to Cleveland just for the day to hit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (finally!)
Pizza first...
This one's for you mom, there was a huge exhibit on Elvis!
And this awesome display of Bruce Springsteen. Notebooks with pages of lyrics. I was floored. Sonya and I read them and discussed the various meanings behind his words.
Big exhibit on the Beatles
and Jimi Hendrix.
Lots of interactive stuff.
Next time we won't go with the kids, so we can see more and read more.
We never would have gone if Sonya wasn't here, I'm so glad she came to hang out with us!
Thanks for taking me. I'm glad we went, even though we almost bailed
ReplyDeleteAnd Val even made it into one of the photos!
ReplyDeleteYou know that's because Sonya was there :)
ReplyDeleteThat is nice that Val is in one of the pictures. You have such lucky and blessed children, so proud of you as parent and the good things you do.
ReplyDelete