Monday, February 23, 2015

Mimi at 9

Mimi wasn't feeling well and the next morning was her birthday...
Me, "how do you feel?"
Mimi, "9"
so cute!  


 
On her actual birthday her Nana, Grandpa and aunt came over and Mimi requested a heart-shaped cake. 

But for her friend party (we were so glad there was no snow!) she picked a camping theme.  We set up a tent and did camp-stuff.  I did dorky things like make chocolate-covered pretzels that looked like matches.  I could go on, but mostly the kiddos ran around. 

Happy birthday, Mimi!  
 
And since I'm feeling sentimental, here's some photos from her other birthdays...
 2006

 2007 (age 1)

 2008 (2)

 2009 (3)

 2010 (4)

 2011 (5)

 2012 (6)

 2013 (7)

 2014 (8)


4 comments:

  1. Amazing how much the same she looks in each of these pictures, just a little bigger. I can see the same smile. Thanks Val, for a wonderful series of picts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the same little stinker that said "i crazy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Mimi!!!
    I wish you would go on and on about the Campfire themed birthday. Sounds awesome!!! I'll call ya.

    ReplyDelete