I'll say it now before it's gone (even while I'm wrapped in a quilt to keep warm)
I like winter -- I'll take a cold day over a hot one.
I love spring though, and I'm excited that this week will be in the 40's and 50's.
Here's a few photos of us in the winter goodness.
Yoda and his friend buried his dad in the snow, just his boots are sticking out.
(Yoda is licking a snowball and his friend is making a snow angel)
(Yoda is licking a snowball and his friend is making a snow angel)
Keeping warm inside with Lord of the Rings Risk game-time.
Parker helping install some new hardware for the kitchen on a day we were stuck inside.
This kitchen is still not stick-a-fork-in-it done, but it's closer...
This kitchen is still not stick-a-fork-in-it done, but it's closer...
New flash cards vs.
old flash cards... this exam has less material so it's a shorter stack of flashcards... but it will still keep Greg busy this winter/spring!
I love seeing slices of your life. Keep em coming.
ReplyDeleteLove that pict of Parker putting on the knobs. He is so grown up.
ReplyDelete