As I was updating the school pictures I noticed something familiar. Parker decided that he liked this shirt so much he wore it again, 2 years later! 5th grade and 7th grade.
Yoda considered wearing his same shirt from his 2 years of preschool photos, but changed his mind. Here's the link to the post where I talked about that.
Mimi went with her brand new dress that Grandma Shauna made.
**************
Now that Yoda is in Kindergarten I have more time to volunteer in the classroom! Here's what I heard on my first day:
Teacher, "Who can tell me what day is today?"
She points to a child with her hand raised.
That child stares blankly.
Yoda whispers, "Friday"
Child, "Friday"
Teacher, "If today is Friday who can tell me what yesterday was?"
She points to a child with his hand raised.
That child stares blankly.
Yoda whispers, "Thursday"
Child, "Thursday"
This went on...little stinker!
3 years of preschool has it's results, lots of calendar knowledge and no patience for those who don't know the calendar. I have since explained that he must let others try to answer...
Love your posts. I love the latest picture of Parker, and also Mimi and Yoda. That Yoda really is a little stinker. It's hilarious that he did that.
ReplyDeleteParker also is wearing that shirt in his cello picture to the right!
ReplyDelete