Monday, September 21, 2015

The house I grew up in

Get ready for an amazing house...
While playing around on the internet I sometimes look at real estate sites and the houses I'll never get to live in.  I saw that the house I grew up in recently sold and then my sisters tracked down the youtube video showing it in lots of details.

They flipped bathrooms and removed walls and doors and a closet.  The backyard looks like a dream, but it was wonderful to start with.  It's all amazing!  I loved what they did mostly, of course there's few things I would do differently or I would have kept the same way from when we were kids, but they didn't consult me, hee hee.  They made the basement so great and kept the bar intact, the claw-foot tub is still there, phew!  I'm so glad.

Ahh, what a beautiful house! 

video 

1 comment:

  1. it was the best house in the world. Lots of the changes are really nice, but I also loved it the way it was.

    ReplyDelete