Monday, November 9, 2015

what's a bang?


While Mimi and I were discussing the possibility of her cutting bangs in her hair (she's thinking about it, I'm campaigning that she stay bang-less) Yoda couldn't take it anymore...
"what's a bang?"
It made us remember this conversation with Parker from years ago...

________________________________


Mimi was working on homework and was stuck.  
"Dad, can I have your smart-help?"
Greg was not sure how to respond
"I've never been asked for that before."

________________________________


a town not far from us is called Westerville (we talked about it in this post).  We like to have fun with it's name:
Parker, "I think this is Westervill-age"
Another time, "Where's Easterville?"


2 comments:

  1. Bangs vs no-bangs is tough. The problem with bangs is that you have to trim them once a month, which is annoying because they go from being too short, to perfect, to too long in a matter of days. And when you want to grow them out, it's a tough process. But she will be super cute either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bangs, just because they leave the face clear. But I agree, either way, Mimi is super cute.

    ReplyDelete