Monday, January 25, 2016

Parker Turns 13!

Hey, everyone, there's a teenager in the house!  And this one is awesome.  He's kind to his younger siblings, jumps out of bed each morning to get to school, does his homework and keeps his room clean.  Believe me, he's got his challenges, and they are tough ones!  Stuff that I didn't anticipate when I thought about being a mom.  But he's working to become an even more amazing big kid. 

Side note about the cake, we found a fun bakery in the city that had these good looking Christmas cakes.  He thought it would be fun to get one, and it was great.  We may go there again....
I never thought I'd allow a handheld-gaming-device for my kiddos, but Parker is in an very unique Middle School that happens to be pretty far from our house, so the bus ride is forever.  He has to earn the right to have the DS each day, by having his work done, and done well. 
This year has been meant lots of changes for our boy, lots.  Just look at what he looked like just one year ago! 





2 comments:

  1. I will never forget coming to Mass. when he was born, coming out early and staying your cute little apartment, the snowstorm Christmas day, and family there. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, P! Hope your first month of being 13 was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete