Monday, May 30, 2016

Last Day 2016

Parker, last day of 7th grade 2016
 I actually got up early to get this photo of Parker before he got on the bus--6:35 am!

I never got a good photo of Parker at the beginning of the school year, but I did snag this photo of him leaving super early on his first day. 


 I was feeling so victorious about Parker's photo, I totally spaced it and didn't get photos of Mimi or Yoda in the morning of their last day!  doh!  
So here's Mimi on the day after the last day of 4th grade, 2016.

 And Mimi on the first day of 4th grade, 2015

 And Yoda just after school (he gets home at 10:55 from 1/2 day kindergarten). 
Last of Kindergarten, 2016

And Yoda just before the first day of Kindergarten, 2015.  

And here he is on the second to last day safely crossing the street after getting the all-clear from Miss Cindy, the bus driver. 
 We invited some of our buddies over for some summer fun.  

Side Story: We had to cut things short because Mimi had a therapy appointment.  (She's doing vision therapy to improve her reading skills.)  It's about a 25 minute drive, we got there on time, but then waited and waited.  I finally asked about the delay.  When the receptionist did a little investigating she found out that the therapist was in a car accident and we'd have to cancel the appointment!  Ouch!  I'm glad I was kind about our delay, you never know what someone else is going through!   She's fine, though, thank goodness.  


 Light sabers and blasters at the ready...


So long 4th grade! 

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering about the about the pouty faces on the light saber on the playground picture. Was that a pose or did all of them just act grouchy at the same moment. Anyways, I love your pictures as always. Fun times in your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! My personal fav is tootles face looking at M in the ice cream photo. That girl has the best expressions! I'm also very fond of Yoda's expression in the light saber photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete