I'm remembering that baby when he came home from the hospital to that little apartment upstairs, in Belchertown!!! There was an article in the Reader's Digest, listing funny town names all over the country. Belchertown, Ma was on the list. How do you like that?
HE WENT TO HIS FIRST DANCE??? "I don't like it..."
ReplyDeleteI'm remembering that baby when he came home from the hospital to that little apartment upstairs, in Belchertown!!! There was an article in the Reader's Digest, listing funny town names all over the country. Belchertown, Ma was on the list. How do you like that?
ReplyDeleteAwesome sauce. I remember my first dance. Hopefully he didn't ask a chaperone to dance like I did.
ReplyDeleteLove the picts of Curtis and his day. Maureen is, as always, adorable.
ReplyDelete... and did the Deacon shuffle.
ReplyDeletei remembered your blog address! fun to catch up on you guys! Let's chat soon!
ReplyDeleteWow--his hair is so long and flowy!
ReplyDelete