On our first day in NJ we went to West Orange, which is full of memories and fun things to do.
Cousin H showed us her favorite spots. Look at that smile! (Mimi is being a snake)
Turtle Back Zoo is nothing like I remember. It's HUGE now!! With lots of animals and people. The weather was beautiful, which was a total bonus. A perfect, spring, NJ day.
While trying to take a photo of this adorable scene, there were a couple photo-bombs...
Yoda, "there's me!"
Yoda, "take a picture of that bald eagle and a guy with no hair" (or something like that)
When I said I wouldn't, he decided to flap his wings next to the eagle.
Cousin H is such a cutie!
Pretending to be prairie dogs.
At the petting zoo.
Parker was fine sitting-out for that part.
The touch pool. Mimi has made it a LONG way since she was so scared of stingrays as a little girl.
And the train, we think it's the only thing that's still the same from when we were kids, although I have just a small memory of it. And it was FREE--what?!
I snagged this picture from my sister's blog.

Days like that you and the kids will remember your entire life, especially with these wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures of Maplewood, the house and school
ReplyDelete